1. Basic Terms and Definitions
- "User" — a legally capable individual entering into this Agreement in their vested interest.
- "Website" — online resources in the enstudy.tv domain and subdomains.
- "Agreement" — this agreement with all its addenda and amendments.
2. Personal Data Collection and Processing
The Administration collects and processes the following User personal data:
- email address
- IP address
- information inside cookie files
- other information
The Administration seeks to protect User personal data to the maximum possible extent and uses state-of-the-art technology for safe information storage. The Website Administration does not sell or transfer User personal data to third parties without the User's consent.
3. Personal Data Usage
The Website Administration may use personal data in the following cases:
- for User identification
- for rendering services to the User
- for User payment processing
- for emailing promotional and informational content
- for User request processing
- for upgrading the service and material produced
4. Amending Personal Data
The User may amend personal data in the member's account. The User guarantees that data submitted are valid and do not relate to third-party data.
5. Liability Limitation